8 Ways to Be Better at Math
If you want your child to become a better at math, have them follow these tips.
This article was written by...
"Receive a FREE Consultation To Decide If Tutoring Is Right For Your Child."
No Hassle. No Obligation.
Short 20 minute call to discuss the best way to improve your child's grades and motivation.
"16 Ways to Motivate Your Child to Do Better in School"
just for filling in the box below.
1. Practice daily- By practicing daily, this will help the student to see if they are doing things as the teacher wants them to be completing assignments or if they are missing steps when completing the assignments.
2. If you have problems with multiplication or division, create flash cards. These may help you see the correct process by which to complete problems like this.
3. If you are making careless mistakes in your work, make sure to look over your work every day in order to avoid mistakes from something as silly as carelessness.
4. If you have never managed to memorize your multiplication or division skills, then search Google for websites like freerice.com. This website also feeds hungry people when you get problems right.
5. Ask for help- If all else fails, get a tutor. Sometimes having a tutor can help a student get better at math when they truly do not know what they are doing, or they can help reinforce topics the student does know.
6. Team up- Getting help from other classmates is a great way for a child to truly see if they can explain a concept to a classmate as well as the other way around.
7. Have child explain concept- If the child is physically able to speak, then have them explain how a concept works in their own words to you. This helps them to truly see how well they understand a concept which will help them get better at math.
8. Increase interest- Show the child or children that learning math (as well as other subjects) can be fun. If they see a parent or another grown up doing it, then they realize things are not as bad as they thought.
Build Student Self Confidence With an Online Private Math Tutor
How to Find the Inverse of a Function
Does Your Child Need Help with Math?
5 Ways to Become a Better Math Student
6 Characteristics to Look For in a Math Tutor
30 Trusty Tips: Learn Math Skills to Improve Grades in School
5 Ways to Boost Confidence in Math
4 Ways to Succeed With Story Problems
7 Steps NOW For Your Child To Get Good Math Grades Next School Year
Five Steps To Lift Your Child's Math Grades to A's
Math Anxiety Tips
Online Help with Geometry
Five Steps On How To Improve Your Child's Math Grades To A's
Eliminate Learning Loss with Fun Summer Math Activities
Tips for Parents: Helping Kids with Math Homework
Teaching Students Trigonometric Radians: Degrees to Radians and Back
Help with Math Equations: Using Letters in Math?
Tips, Tricks and Strategies: Help Solving Word Problems
Three Easy Ways to Help With Elementary Math
6 Word Problem Solving Strategies to Help Reduce Math Anxiety
Five Steps to Improve Mathematics Problem Solving Skills
Calvary Tutoring Services: Learn with an Online Mathematics Tutor
How to Easily and Simply Use Rules in Mathematics
Understanding the Ti 84 Solve Function
Six Strategies to Tackle Challenging Math Word Problems
Solve Compound Interest Problems using the Ti 84 Calculator
Algebra 1 Homework Help for Your Child
Learning about Fractions: Why Johnny (Jenny) Can't Do Fractions
Five Guaranteed Ways to Get an A in Math
Six Tips for Using a Graphing Calculator
Solving Real World Math Problems Using Rate, Time, and Distance
How to Use One Easy Addition Model to Solve a Billion Different Word Problems
One Easy Addition Model for a Billion Word Problems: Classification Problems
Solve Word Problems with One Easy Addition Model: Chunking Problems
One Easy Addition Model for a Billion Word Problems: Comparison Problems
One Easy Addition Model for a Billion Word Problems: Change Problems
Never Too Young: How to Teach Algebra to Kids
Three Steps to Improve Math Grades
Math is Beautiful
Shattering Five Math Fear Myths
Learning Fractions is a Piece of Cake!
Math Tutor Help: Understanding YX OIC 2EZ
The Basics of Inductive vs. Deductive Reasoning
How to Achieve Successful Homework Completion by Overcoming Math Fear
Math Fear: Overcoming Test Anxiety
Calculator Use Tips: Four Reasons for Students to Use Calculators
Five Magical Strategies for Increasing Math Confidence
Teaching Number Sense to Your Children is Easy with Number Counting
Counting Change: A Fun and Useful Way to Improve Math Skills!
PEMDAS Problems: Easily Simplify Equations Using PEMDAS
Math from the Positive Side: Live Online Tutoring
Overcoming Anti-Math Bias
Correct Math Operations: Putting the Cart before the Horse
7 Advantages of Choosing Online Math Tutoring for Your Student
Math for Slow Learners
How to Multiply Faster Than a Calculator
Four Steps to Follow When Solving Math Word Problems
Online Tutoring in Mathematics: Get Your Child Excited About Math
6 Word Problem Strategies to Help Reduce Math Anxiety
The Five Fundamentals for Teaching Math
Simple Strategies That Can Help Your Child Become a Math Superstar
You Can Have the Michael Jordan of Online Math Tutors
The ABC’s of Learning X, Y and Z in Algebra
Effective Math Problem Solving Strategies
4 Fun Ways to Learn Multiplications Facts
Why Math is Important for Every Child to Learn
How to Improve Math Skills for Kids
How to Solve Math Word Problems: Tips for Reducing Word Problem Stress
Students Click Here
Free Report How To Start An Online Tutoring Business
Blueprint For Online Tutoring Success eBook
How To Start An Online Tutoring Business MP3 interview
Free Online Tutor Forum
Tutor and Grow Rich ebook
Free A+ Parenting Video Series & Handouts
Online Tutoring Service
Free Online Tutoring Demonstration
A+ Parenting DVD Collection
Discipline & Parenting Techniques
Health, Nutrition and Fitness
Learning Styles and Techniques
Managing an Online Tutoring Business
Motivating Your Child or Student
Online Tutoring Business Opportunities
Online Tutoring Defined
Test Preparation & Study Skills
Work From Home