5 Ways to Motivate Students to Read
If you want to help motivate your student to read and therefore become a better reader, then follow these five tips.
This article was written by...
"Receive a FREE Consultation To Decide If Tutoring Is Right For Your Child."
No Hassle. No Obligation.
Short 20 minute call to discuss the best way to improve your child's grades and motivation.
"16 Ways to Motivate Your Child to Do Better in School"
just for filling in the box below.
1. Avoid forcing reading-If you force your child to read every day for any amount of time, then they will not want to read. Instead, let them see you reading. If they see you reading around the house, then they will want to read also.
2. Model reading yourself-In order to model reading, either check out books at the library or purchase them yourself. Seeing this, students will want to read.
3. Allow students to choose books-If you allow students to choose what they want to read/have read to them, they will be more inclined to read on their own.
4. Start reading to them early-If you start reading to them from a young age, they will want to learn to read early on.
5. Encourage students to read books/articles of interest to them-If the students read what they like outside of school, then they will be more inclined to read whenever they get the chance.
Your Children's Education: How to Support Your Child at Home
Advice for Parent Teacher Relations
Ten Ways to Help Kids with Homework
Four Things a Private Online Tutor Cannot Do For Your Child
How Online Tutor Help Can Facilitate Learning and Improve Your Child’s Grades
Ten Tasks for Improving Quality of Education at Home
8 Tips toward Better Time Management for Children
Checklist for Homework
Is it Time to Get a Tutor?
Using Positive Reinforcement with Your Child
An Online Private Tutor: Blending Public Schooling with Private Education
Tutors Helping Teachers and Their Students
The Importance of Goal Setting for Kids
Raise Your Child’s Grade with ONE Phone Call
From Preschool to Kindergarten: Starting School in 5 Easy Steps
Family Fun Reading Tips
Spelling Tips for Parents and Students
Student Homework Help: A Guide to Avoiding Homework Headaches
Education in Schools Today: Problems and Solutions
Six Challenges that can be Solved with a Learning Tutor
Five Simple Suggestions for Finding the Best English Tutor Online
Finding a Tutor: The Genius or a Great Communicator?
Why Online Tutor Services are Ideal for Military Families
All Children Can Achieve Excellence
How to Be a Good Student in School
Improve Grades by Increasing Parental Involvement
Learning on the Go: Educational Travel Games for Children
Essential Tips for Parents: How to Help Your Child in School
There is Help for Homeschool Parents When it Comes to Math and Science
What Makes a Good Tutor: Four Qualities to Look for When Hiring a Tutor
Free Online Mathematics Tutoring Demonstration for Parents
4 Steps to Figure Out If Your Child Needs a Tutor
Homework Tips for Parents
What You Can Do About Back to School Anxiety
Students Click Here
Free Report How To Start An Online Tutoring Business
Blueprint For Online Tutoring Success eBook
How To Start An Online Tutoring Business MP3 interview
Free Online Tutor Forum
Tutor and Grow Rich ebook
Free A+ Parenting Video Series & Handouts
Online Tutoring Service
Free Online Tutoring Demonstration
A+ Parenting DVD Collection
Discipline & Parenting Techniques
Health, Nutrition and Fitness
Learning Styles and Techniques
Managing an Online Tutoring Business
Motivating Your Child or Student
Online Tutoring Business Opportunities
Online Tutoring Defined
Test Preparation & Study Skills
Work From Home