Six Tips for Getting Good Grades in School
Getting good grades in school requires that you work at it. By following these steps, you can improve the grades that you are getting.
1. Take good notes - If your teacher draws a diagram on the board, copy it down in your notes. Write what is on the board and take extensive notes on everything.
2. Aim high - You will not get a high score if you don't aim for one.
3. Prioritize - Homework comes first. Getting good grades in school requires prioritization. Socializing is important, but make sure your homework is done before you go play.
4. Check your homework - Check your homework answers before handing it to your teacher. If you are unsure about an answer, make sure you ask him or her about it so you'll have an understanding of the concepts you're studying.
5. Create a study guide - Combine your notes and the information in your textbooks to make a study guide. Use memory tricks to learn the concepts and then get someone to test you on the study guide.
6. Relax - During the test do not get anxious...you may just get a low test score.
The most important advice for getting good grades in school is to do well on tests and do your homework. Don't get stressed!!!
Six Tips for Improving Study Habits
How to Increase Student SAT Scores
Ten Tips for Taking a Test
Improving Test Scores with Better Study Skills
Anxiety Help: 4 Tips for Dealing with Test Anxiety
Five Ways to Improve Test Taking Skills
3 Tips for Getting Kids to do Homework
Student Test Preparation: Understanding Different Types of Tests
Determine Your Children's Educational Learning Styles and Improve Study Skills
7 Steps Toward Effective Student Study Habits
Preparing for the ACT Test
5 Tips to Better Study Skills
Studying Tips for Students: Nine Tips to Improve Study Skills
Eight Tips on How to Improve Test Scores on Student Assessment Tests
Seven Tips to Improve SAT Math Scores
Three Tips for How to Do Well on Exams
How to Outsmart Exams: Exam Preparation Tips
Top Ten Tips to Excel on an Advanced Placement Biology Exam
Anxiety Help for Students
Standardized Test Taking: What Your Child Should Expect
Five Effective Studying Techniques
8 Steps to Stress Free SAT Test Preparation
Midterm Study Tips: How to Plan and Thrive During Midterms
The S/L System: 5 Steps to Better Student Time Management
How to Take Effective College Lecture Notes
Studying for School Success: 7 Quick and Easy Steps
Students Click Here
Free Report How To Start An Online Tutoring Business
Blueprint For Online Tutoring Success eBook
How To Start An Online Tutoring Business MP3 interview
Free Online Tutor Forum
Tutor and Grow Rich ebook
Free A+ Parenting Video Series & Handouts
Online Tutoring Service
Free Online Tutoring Demonstration
A+ Parenting DVD Collection
Discipline & Parenting Techniques
Health, Nutrition and Fitness
Learning Styles and Techniques
Managing an Online Tutoring Business
Motivating Your Child or Student
Online Tutoring Business Opportunities
Online Tutoring Defined
Test Preparation & Study Skills
Work From Home