My Online or Face To Face Tutoring Guarantees Better Grades for Your Child
Greetings Perspective Family and Fellow Educators,
My name is Rachel Dorn and I am a Springfield tutor from Missouri. I have been in the field of education since 2001. My certification is in K-12 and Spanish and ESL (English Speakers of other Languages), and I have a Masters of Reading & Literacy (K-12). I have taught at the elementary and secondary levels. I speak Spanish fluently, and I also taught English aboard.
My focus with tutoring on TutorFi is to help students achieve their potential in the areas of:
• Reading Skills including phonics/decoding, fluency/fluidity, comprehension, and critical thinking
• English and/or Spanish grammar and mechanics
• Writing skills including organization of ideas, structure for different writing types, and use of original language and rhetoric
• Spanish 1 & 2 (High school levels), Beginning level (first course, and College Spanish
• ESL- Academic assistance for speakers of other languages. Please inquire regarding specific subjects.
With the growth of online tutoring options, families and students can benefit from accessibility to teaching professionals, convenience of being at home, student privacy, and ease of scheduling and payment.
I enjoy establishing a one-on-one tutoring relationship with a student and creating a program for academic success that capitalizes on a student's strengths and seeks to remedy specific areas of weakness.
For more information visit www.rachelstutoring.com. While I do have openings at this time, slots are filling up fast. Don't delay. Call me for a free consultation today!
Thank you for your time,
I look forward to making your acquaintance,
"Receive a FREE Consultation To Decide If Tutoring Is Right For Your Child."
No Hassle. No Obligation.